Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long is my application kept on file?
Applications are kept on file for 3 years.
2. What is the next step if there is a position available that is of interest to me?
Submit a completed application to the Meade County Board of Education, then contact the Principal at the location of the open position and inform them of your interest.
3. How do I become a substitute?
Submit a completed application and be selected to attend a substitute training.
4. What are the requirements to be an instructional assistant (Teacher Aide)?
48 college hours on official transcripts, an Associates Degree, or a passing score on the paraeducator test.
5. Where do I take the paraeducator test?
Meade County College and Career Center (270) 422-7525
(Listen for the Meade Skills U option)